Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ken Ken is offline

Default Start pg numbering on 3rd page, with no # on 1 or 2?

Office Word 2007

I need to start my page numbering on the third page of my document, calling
it pg no. 1. But I don't want the first or second pages to show any page
number.

I know how to do this if I begin my numbering on the second page, but can't
figure out how to do this starting the numbering on the third page. The best
I can come up with shows no number on the first page, a number 1 on the
second page, and then another number 1 on the third page.

Help?

Thanks.

Ken Isaacson
SILENT COUNSEL, a legal thriller