Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Default tools options unavailable

Hi Blanch,

Do you have a document open in Word? Some of the options are document specific and the Options dialog isn't available unless a
document is present.

If you're in a business environment it's possible that your Administrator has elected to turn off certain features as well.

========
"Blanchx5" wrote in message ...
In Word 2002, when I click on Tools and go to click on Options, options is
grayed out and I can't click on it. (Customize is also grayed out.) How do
I fix this so I can set options. Thanks.
--
Let us know if this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

For Everyday MS Office tips to "use right away" -
http://microsoft.com/events/series/a...andtricks.mspx