Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default how do I remove border when printing two pages per sheet?

That doesn't happen here when I use what I suspect is the normal
discoverable process. So, it would be helpful if you say what version of
Word you are using and could list the steps you're following.

If I do this:

Click Office button - Print - Set pages per sheet to 2 pages, and then
print, I get two pages per sheet, and no border.

I would get a border only if I turned on page borders. So, I suspect that
you're doing something different.

--

Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

"skdarrough" wrote in message
I am trying to print two pages on one sheet - and it prints a border
around
the edges of both pages (on the one sheet). I want to remove this border.
Does any one know how to do this?

Thank you