Klaus Linke

Hi Bill,

You're talking about an index. You might be able to apply a character =
style to all words in ALLCAPS using a wildcard replacement (Find what: =
[A-Z]{2,}), and then use a macro to create XE index fields for every =
occurrence of the character style (see =
http://www.google.com/groups?threadm...%40tkmsftngp04).

Depending on your document, this may be simple or difficult (say if you =
have lots of capitalized words that are not acronyms, or if you have =
used of character styles that make it impossible to apply another =
character style on top...).

Greetings,
Klaus

"Bilbert" wrote:
Greetings =E2=80=93 It has been some time, but I thought I had read =

somewhere that it=20
is possible to make an auto-update (similar to other Word lists) =

acronym list=20
from document content for the purpose of adding it as an appendix.=20
=20
Does anyone know of a way to automate something like this?=20
=20
Thank you in advance, Bill