Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default Making sub-headings unique documents

It would help to know what you want to achieve by doing this. If it is just
to create 4 new documents with their own numbering, then Macropod's solution
is by the easiest. But if you want to keep the same numbering, the solution
will need to be different. Please clarify and let us know the version of
Word you are using.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"moon4707" wrote in message
news
I am using Word 2007. I have a nine-page document with four sub-headings.
How
can I make each of the sub-headings a unique document, with the respective
sub-heading the name of the document file?

Thank you.