Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default template - header setting gets reversed

The template seems to use a section/page break. I found the following
code.

Sub pagina2()
Selection.InsertBreak Type:=wdPageBreak
ActiveWindow.ActivePane.View.Type = wdPageView
ActiveWindow.ActivePane.View.SeekView = wdSeekCurrentPageHeader
Selection.ParagraphFormat.Alignment = wdAlignParagraphRight
Selection.Font.Name = "Arial"
Selection.Font.Size = 8
Selection.TypeText Text:="Blad "
ActiveWindow.Selection.Fields.Add Range:=Selection.Range,
Type:=wdFieldEmpty, Text:="PAGE ", PreserveFormatting:=True
Selection.TypeText ", brief d.d. " & strDatum & vbCr
If strBetreft "" Then
Selection.TypeText "Inzake " & strBetreft
End If

End Sub

I think I can rule out 'typing on the wrong side'. If that was the case
this problem would occure on every computer.