GeorgeMar

Default Moving templates to other computer

I have a Word document created from a Word template that contains AutoText
and Macros. When I use the document on the computer where it was created,
the macros work fine.

Then I put the document on another computer along with the template through
ToolsTemplate and Addins. It seems to work. (or maybe I also save the
document as template.)

If I make a copy of the document in explorer, the document works just as well.

I have an application in Access VBA that creates a Word doc by doing
FileCopy of the base document into a new document. That copy does not see
the template's macros.

In short, if I copy in Explorer, it works and if I copy in Access it doesnot
work.

Any suggestions.

What is the proper way to move templates from one computer to another?
Perhaps that is where I am going wrong.

many thanks
george