1. Go to Tools | Envelopes and Labels (or, in Word 2002 or 2003, Tools |
Letters and Mailings | Envelopes and Labels).

2. On the Labels tab, click Options... and select "Avery standard."

3. Scroll down to 5168, select it, and click OK.

4. Click New Document. This will give you a full sheet of labels. They're
set up as a table, so make sure you have table gridlines displayed (Table |
Show Gridlines) so you can see the label boundaries.

"btjack67" wrote in message
Well, I need a template for the Avery 5168 mailing label, and haven't been
able to find one. Could someone point me in the right direction please?