Bernadette Miller

Go to "Tools" on your toolbar. Click on "Letters and Mailings" if you have
Word 2003. If earlier version, click on "Envelopes and Labels". The dialog
box will have two tabs. Select "Labels".

Then click on "Options" and then select the brand of label (Avery).

The label options will appear in the window - scroll till you find the
correct number. Highlight it. Click OK. Then click "New Document" on the
same window that you clicked "options" on. This will open a document with
the template in it. (If you can't see the gridlines, go to "Table" on your
toolbar, and click "Show gridlines".

There you go!

"btjack67" wrote:

Well, I need a template for the Avery 5168 mailing label, and haven't been
able to find one. Could someone point me in the right direction please?