Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins Doug Robbins is offline

Default Passing a csv file into word and saving the document

See the following page of fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website:

http://www.gmayor.com/individual_merge_letters.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Nige" wrote in message
I have a large csv file (over 1000 lines of detail), which I need to merge
each line of the file into a Word 2003 document, this document and
subsequent
documents need to be saved with a specified ID that relates to one of the
'merge field' contents.

I dont have a problem in setting up the mailmerge document I just can't
see
how I can save each document with the unique field name.

Any help will be appreciated.