Portlandia Portlandia is offline
Junior Member

Default Unable to insert multiple text boxes inside table cell

I am mocking up wireframes for a website design that the client wants to be able to edit. So I'm using Word tables for laying out the pages. However, when I try to insert text boxes or autoshapes to act as placeholder images within a cell, I am only able to insert one box per cell. If I try to insert a second box, the first box seems to "repel" it, and the second box jumps to another area of the document or just won't stay where I place it. Turning off text wrapping allows me to move boxes wherever I want, but the problem with that is that I want the text to wrap around the images. Anyone know a solution for this behavior?