Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default I want my changes to be in black, not blue font

Are you referring to Track Changes in a Word document sent as an attachment? If
so, for Word 2007, you can choose the colors you want at Review tab | Track
Changes | Change Tracking Options. The corresponding options for Word 2003 are
at Tools | Options, Track Changes tab.

On the other hand, if you are adding text to an HTML message, just select and
format the text in the desired font and color.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Font Color on Forwarded Emails" Font Color on Forwarded
wrote in message
When I forward an email and want to make a few changes before sending to a
new recipient, all the changes I make appear in blue rather than black font.
How do I set it so the changes I make are in black and don't stand out from
the rest of the email?