WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How do I import styles from one document into an existing document

Yes, there is a way to import styles from one document into an existing document in Word 2007. Here are the steps:
  1. Open the document that you want to import the styles into.
  2. Click on the "Home" tab in the ribbon.
  3. Click on the "Styles" dialog box launcher (the small arrow in the bottom right corner of the "Styles" group).
  4. In the "Styles" pane that opens, click on the "Manage Styles" button at the bottom.
  5. In the "Manage Styles" dialog box, click on the "Import/Export" button.
  6. In the "Import Styles" dialog box, browse to the document that contains the styles you want to import and click "Open".
  7. In the "Import Styles" dialog box, select the styles you want to import (you can select all of them by clicking on the first one, holding down the Shift key, and clicking on the last one).
  8. Click "OK" to close the "Import Styles" dialog box.
  9. Click "Close" to close the "Manage Styles" dialog box.

The styles you imported should now be available in the "Styles" pane and you can apply them to your document as needed.