Angelo Campanella

Dibblersan wrote:

I know that previously I obtained a macro to allow the user to toggle between
documents in Word rather than having to use the Window pull down menu - any
ideas?

It is a characteristic of recent Window Systems that if you were in
document A (either Word or Excel, or PPT), and went to Doc B by any
means, you can get Doc A back by ALT-TAB. You may toggle between A nd B
indefinitely that way as long as you don't go to another Doc (C), whence
Doc C becomes the togglee. Then, if you want A back, you have to get it
back by holding ALT down while you TAB around the cue to the one you
want. A small icon screen clearly gives you orientation in that cue.

Angelo Campanella.
--
--------- www.CampanellaAcoustics.com ---------

"I have simply studied carefully whatever I've undertaken, and tried to
hold a reserve that would carry me through." - Charles A. Lindbergh.

"As for background noise level; 35 dBA is a good classroom; 45 dBA is a
sound masking system!" - Anthony K. Hoover

"Every day, we perform on the stage that we set yesterday." AJC.