Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Display plus or minus signs on calculated table field

You should be using the DateDiff() function

Also, it is not necessary to unprotect the document to use the .Result
property of a formfield.

Use the IsDate() function to check for a valid entry in the date formfields.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Fred" wrote in message
ps.com...

One thing I forgot to say, when MSDD1 ...n has the format of +#,##0,
for a negative difference I get "+-14" and a positive difference gives
"+28", so i'm part way there.

Regards
Fred