Martin P

Thank you for replying. I cannot find those fonts in Office XP Home. Perhaps
the Professional edition has them. Suzanne S. Barnhill has provided me with
the solution.

"SVC" wrote:

In Word 2000/Windows 2000 there are fonts called Math A, Math B and Math C.
If you use Insert Symbol, you should be able to navigate to the MathB
symbol set and select the symbol you want. I'm not sure if it is the same
for other versions of Word/Windows.

"Martin P" wrote:

I am looking for the minus plus symbol in mathematics, not the plus minus
symbol (±). The minus sign must be at the top. Can anybody help? Thank you.