Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lilly Cagney

Default Word Tutorial-How do I access non-audio version of the tutoria

PS-This is an addendum to the message I posted a few minutes ago. To see the
screen with the mute button on the bar which I referred to, go to:
http://office.microsoft.com/training...RP100140091033

It's so nice to be able to make that lady stop talking! (lol) I guess you'd
say I'm visually oriented. Hearing her talk, interrupts my thinking processes.

Lilly Cagney

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:
It's possible you're seeing the page differently, but when I look at it,
there is a title ("Overview") at the top. Beneath that is a paragraph
beginning "Learn the basics of Microsoft Office Word." To the right of that
is a bar that looks like the controls of a VCR or Windows Media Player, with
a large Play/Pause button, a Stop button, and a button with a speaker icon
on it that displays Mute on mouseover (with a volume control to the right).
If you click that button, the sound is muted for just that Web page, not for
the rest of Windows. If I click Next, the next page has the same set of
controls at the top.