Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
xeunox

Default Mail merge from word to outlook using access database

GREEEEEN NOOOB ALERT!!!

i would like to know to setup a mass mail using same text as body of the
email and using a my email field in access database as the destination
address. i have a pdf that i have posted on my website as a hyperlink in the
body of the mail due to the fact that no attachments can be used.

when i complete the merge i get "field not registered" error....

i have over 500 emails to send. please help.