Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dave Dave is offline

Default How do I stop bold in 2007

In earlier versions of Word I was able to stop bold, underlining and italize
from continuing in my docuement as I type more characters, lines and
paragraphs. Normally I don't format as i go but I realized in some cases it
is appropriate to do so when you want to make a distinction that is easily
recognized inretrospectively. Now i have BOLD AND IT KEEPS TYPING BOLD!.
When i go to the styles dialog box I can remove an instance of formatting but
after clicking that command option it does not stop the BOLD FROM
CONTINUING. Any help here ...remember i am refering to 2007 that does not
have the automatic "update formatting option"