Graham Mayor

The procedure is exactly the same - create your certificate as a one page
form letter merge document.

Dixie wrote:
I am trying to produce certificates which list the achievements of
each person on a separate document (sheet). The number of
achievements for each person will not be the same. Each achievement
will be in a single record in a table in Access 2000. The same field
must be used for each achievement. I am fairly sure I will have to
use a catalogue type merge document.. How am I going to get a new
certificate for each person I don't want to print them one at a
time as there are hundreds of certificates involved. It would be
nice to just click the print button on an Access form when all the
data is entered and have a single certificate for the achievements of
each person come out of the printer. My problem is having a new
certificate document start for each different person.
I am familiar with ordinary mailmerge where you are sending one
record to a document, but have never attempted anything like this. Any
help would be appreciated.

TIA
dixie