garfield-n-odie

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...eformatted.htm .

Kara wrote:

I highlight the text I want revised, click the desired text feature, and then
the ENTIRE document is formatted with that feature rather than the selected
text. When I then click the "undo" key, the formatting of the unwanted text
is undone and only the desired end result remains. This happens with
bullets, numbering and any formatting functions.

I've experienced this before and the resolution then was to delete the
Normal.dot template file. That solved the problem for a short time, but then
I started experiencing the same problem.

Any ideas????