aluminum21 aluminum21 is offline
Junior Member

Default Text does not come down to meet footer.

Hello,

I have a strange one here, I think. As you'll see in Image 1 below, the text does not always come down to meet the top of the footer area on some pages (on the top right page). The top left page is okay at this point. This seems to occur at random throughout the document.

Image 1: http://oi42.tinypic.com/208hh6f.jpg

In Image 2 below, you will see what happens if I enter a paragraph part way through the text. Now the top left page goes farther away from the footer, and the top right page descends closer to the footer.

Image 2: http://oi40.tinypic.com/2e6a547.jpg

Any ideas how I can stop this so the text always reaches just above the footer on every page?

Thanks!