Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
G.Wee G.Wee is offline

Default Mail Merge and Excel data to print Labels

Hi

I am using Word 2000 and had no trouble mail merging my Word with Excel data
until today. Steps used - 1) Open Word document 2) Click on Word - Mail Merge
3) Get data (open data source) 4) Click on my Excel data.......normally it
works.
But today message came out "Word could not establish a DDE connection to
Microsoft Excel to complete the current task".

Please help...can't get Excel data into Word Mailmerge to create Labels. I
had just installed Norton Anti-Virus!

Many thanks