Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Don Cossitt Don Cossitt is offline

Default OUTLINE INDENT USING TAB KEY

Suzanne! You're a sweetheart! I have looked and looked. Not a very obvious
place - but bet I don't froget that one.

Thanks again...

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Tools | AutoCorrect Options | AutoFormat As You Type: "Set left- and
first-indent with tabs and backspaces."

"Don Cossitt" wrote in message
Once upon a time I could control the indent of outline numbering and
bullets by using the TAB/SHIFT + TAB keys. That no longer is the case and
have been looking high and low in Options, etc to turn it back on.

Would appreciate if someone knew how this is done would give me a pointer
or two

TIA