Daiya Mitchell

Are you talking about the third-party program EndNote?

I think you need to check the settings for the style in use in the EndNote
Style Manager and see what it says should be included in a footnote.

On 5/26/05 7:21 PM, "Frank Drost" wrote:

I have an endnote reference in a footnote. Instead of just printing the
authors and the year of publication, e.g. (white, black et al., 2005), it
writes all info as it is listed in my final endnote list. That means, the
authors, title, publication, year, page nr's etc with underlining and italic
text included. It seems I have this problem only in this footnote and no
where else (it doesn't happen in the main text). Does anyone have an idea why
this happens? And what can I do so that the endnote reference is the way I
want it, like (white, black et al., 2005)?

Thanks.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/