Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Pam[_3_] Pam[_3_] is offline

Default Page numbers in booklet

is Page break and section break the same thing? I can't find anything that
says section break?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
You'll need a section break between pages 2 and 3, then use Format Page
Number to start the Section 2 page numbering to start at 1.

"Pam" zionnow @ hotmail.com wrote in message
Is there anyway to make the page numbers start on the 3rd page instead of
the default choice of "different first page" option? I need a blank page,
then the title page, then Page 1 so that it flows correctly after
putting the back and front cover pages on it.

using word 2007 is a real pain .. I've had to save the booklet to a word
2003 doc just to be able to get it to print correctly!!!!

any help appreciated!