endless endless is offline
Junior Member

Default Changing headers for sections

In Word 2007 I've tried to have different headers for different sections of the document. Although I've created page & section breaks (after much struggling, I've had to create breaks on EVERY PAGE to get it to even partially work!), sometimes - but not other times - changing a header in a new section changes some of the headers of previous pages. I've clicked on Link to Previous in the Navigation section - as Word Help has advised - to break the links, but it still happens. I've followed all the steps in Word Help, and yet it doesn't work! Any advice?