Moya

Thanks Graham
I have tried that and get as far as searching and listing all problem files,
but then when I go to delete most of them the following message comes up:
"Cannot delete file: cannot read from thesource file or disk". May be I can
delete from DOS, by creating that DOS batch file???

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Moya wrote:
I am using Word 2003. I continue to get several files showing as
recovery files, even though I have tried to delete all of them
because I have already saved them again. When I check my File
Locations for Recovery Documents, there is nothing showing.
How do I stop these files coming up or find them elsewhere on my
system in order to delete them?

With Word closed, check for orphan files -
http://www.gmayor.com/what_to_do_when_word_crashes.htm