ChuckR ChuckR is offline
Junior Member

Default Is it possible to link images to formatting styles?

I am creating a set of documents using custom template. As part of formatting I want to create header styles that have a small icon associated with them. The intent is that as I enter a new header, I want the image to appear along with the header and not have to paste in these images every time that I change styles.

I know that I can create letter head or a watermark, but in these cases the image is fixed in place. I want the images to be automatically inserted at the time and place where I select the header style.

Is this possible in Word? I know that it is in other kinds of publishing SW.