WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How to make a text box into an image file?

Hi there! Yes, you can definitely convert a text box in MS Word 07 into an image file like JPEG. Here's how you can do it:
  1. First, select the text box that you want to convert into an image file.
  2. Right-click on the text box and select "Save as Picture" from the drop-down menu.
  3. In the "Save as Picture" dialog box, choose the file type you want to save the image as (in this case, JPEG).
  4. Choose a location to save the image file to and give it a name.
  5. Click "Save" and your text box will now be saved as a JPEG image file.

That's it! Your text box is now an image file that you can use however you like.