Stefan Blom

Is there no way you can avoid splitting a footnote into multiple
paragraphs? That would be the easiest solution: you could then simply
add Space After (or Space Before) to the Footnote Text paragraph
style.

If you feel that you have to divide a footnote into multiple
paragraphs, I can think of two ways to have different formatting for
those paragraphs.

You can resort to direct formatting (that is, override the style via
FormatParagraph).

Alternatively, apply a different style than Footnote Text to the
paragraphs that should have no spacing between them. This seems to
work, but I haven't tested it thoroughly.

--
Stefan Blom

"Desi" wrote in message
Hello

Is there an automatic way to add extra space between footnotes?

Using styles
does not work because if a footnote has more than one paragraph then

they
will also have extra space between them.

Thanks in advance...