Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Default Can two people work on the same Word document at the same time

Don't know - but I wouldn't do it there either. (I don't think that shared
workbooks work quite the way you're thinking tho. Access will allow multiple
users to enter data at the same time tho.) Maybe if I worked with people who
were a bit more computr savvy but even then I'd hesitate.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Sara" wrote in message
I kinda agree... but why then can you do it in Excel? Strange.

---

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

No - and if you could, I still wouldn't recommend it. shiver!

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Sara" wrote in message
I know that you can do it in Excel by creating a shared workbook.

But can you do something similar in Word?

Help! I'm desperate with a deadline!