Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default OMg

No documents were "converted" when you installed the trial. If you opened
Word 2003 or earlier documents in Word 2007 and saved them in the new
format, you will need the Compatibility Pack to read them in an earlier
version (back to Office 2000). If you saved them in the original format,
they'll be fine. Any documents you created and saved in the new format can
be opened and resaved in Word 97-2003 format if desired.

"Trish" wrote in message
I also need to uninstall a trial Microsoft Word program and am worried that
I'll lose the documents that were converted when I installed it. Will
they
convert back to their original form when I uninstall the program?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

It will remove all the application files, not your documents and other
data
files. Just uninstall Office 2003, then reinstall Office 2000.

so
all may benefit.

"-" wrote in message
Someone has said if i uninstall 2003 it will delte all files including

word.

" Omg. Are you serious?

But i already had word before and others, i just downloaded office
in hope if had publisher which it hadnt.

My comp was bought years ago with the full ofice 2000 :| Except
Publisher.

All i want to do now, is uninstall 2003, install 2000
and get word back. Can anyone please help? " HelP!