Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default print receipts with running number without creating many pages

I think what Graham was saying was that "labels" are the way to do it. See
http://www.gmayor.com/Numbered_labels.htm. Understand, they don't have to
*be* labels, just set up with a table like labels.

"jaysan3" wrote in message
Something like labels. It is like I want to create a form that has its own
serial number. I dont want to create 100 pages of that same form.

Easiest example is a cheque book. The number increases but the cheque is
still the same.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Labels?

jaysan3 wrote:
I would like to print 1000 receipts using Word or Excel but dont want
to create that number of pages. Is there any shorter way to do it?