Oliver Foulkes Oliver Foulkes is offline
Junior Member

Default breaking/not breaking tables

Hello all,

I have another quick question. I have a table row that I have at the end of the page. It wold normally have 2 to 3 lines of entry, but occasionally it would extend to upto 40 lines. I would like to have the cell pass directly onto the next page, but without leaving any portion of it on the first page. If I use "break across pages" it will break and leave a portion on this page. If I don't use it, it hides itself under the footer at the of the page. Is there any way to have it do what I want?

Thanks for any help.