Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default how do I change a row height from at least to exact

A trivial solution would be to make a copy of the table and format its
text in white color. That way, the height of rows would be the same as
in the original table. Of course, whether this is useful depends on
how you intend to use the copy.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Betsy" wrote in message
In a table I have several rows that are set to "at least" for
height. I need
to create a blank table that mirrors the first. If I delete the
text, the
row height changes.

How do you set the row height in a table to exactly as it is with
text typed
in the box, so when you delete the text, the row will remain the
exact same
height?