Boud

Default How do I type half a page upside down

This is usually only needed when you want to print a document out. I use the
printer settings to set the paper print to duplex and two pages per sheet
with top-top folding. That works fine, but depends on whether your printer
has this capability. Sometimes when you first install your printer driver it
won't do this and you need to download the latest one from the manufacturer.

"Bulbguy" wrote:

I wish to type a document so that when it is folded from the top of the
page to the bottom, the page can be turned to the left or right and the text
is viewed correctly. In other words, I need to type half a page followed by
the balance of the page upside down.