Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default I can't print page color

Background colors are for Web pages. If you want a color to print, you can
insert it as a "printed watermark" or drawing object. If you have Word 2003,
you can print the background by checking the appropriate box on the Print
tab of Tools | Options.

"JERRY" wrote in message
I HAVE SELECTED A PAGE COLOR. THE COLOR APPEARS ON THE DOCUMENT CORRECTLY,
HOWEVER WHEN I GO TO PRINT PREVIEW THE COLOR IS NOT ON THE DOCUMENT NOR IS
IT
THEREWHEN I PRINT IT. THE COLR DOES APPEAR ON A
TEXT BOX IN THE SAME DOCUMENT.