Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Linking text - Word 2007

See http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm. Or, it you write the title
to the Title document property, you can use a { TITLE } field anywhere in
the document.

Word 2007 also has new "Content Controls" that can be inserted from the
Developer tab. Unfortunately, that's about as much as I know about those!
(Fortunately, Greg's article discusses those as well,with more at
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Mapped_Content_Control.htm.)

"lledford" wrote in message
I would like to change text on the title page of my document and have
additional text throughout the document change to match that text.

Thanks in advance for your expertise!
Lori