Cheryl

Default WORD 2003 Cross Reference Error

I have several cross references in a document. I save and close the
document. When I reopen it the next day to continue working on it, several
of the cross-references show "Error! Reference source not found." and I have
to re-insert the reference. I toggled one of them and it showed "{ REF
_Ref107904684 /w /h )". There's never a problem re-inserting the reference,
it's not like the reference is missing, it's just a hassle to have to do this
every time I reopen the document. Does anyone have any ideas as to why my
reference aren't sticking?

Thanks