Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default Swedish to English

On the Start menu, click All Programs | Microsoft Office | Microsoft Office
Tools | Microsoft Office Language Settings (at least those are the exact
steps for Windows XP). In the dialog box, change the display language for
Office, and then click OK.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"onestell" wrote in message
This is my first time here, so first off, let me just say hello to
everyone!

Some documents on my computer - primarily Microsoft Access, PowerPoint,
Excel, FrontPage, and Word have changed the command languages (the
language
at the menus at the top of each) to Swedish. Does anyone have any ideas
as
to how to change this back to English? Any help/ideas would be greatly
appreciated!

-Oscar