Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lucas Lucas is offline

Default convert word with mathtype to pdf = symbols lost

Hello,

I actually don't have a word question but a mathtype question, but maybe the
word users know the awnser.

I have a word document in which I use the pazomath (symbols) font (PFM file
type) in word itself as well as in Mathtype (style - define - LC Greek = UC
Greek = pazomath). If I convert the document to PDF using acrobat or 'PDF
Creator' the symbols used in Mathtype are lost and the (exact same) symbols
in plain word are not. Is this familiar to anybody?

Thanks in advance,
Lucas