Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?TW9uZGll?=,

I am trying to create a form based within tables. I need to create a series
of drop downs than are longer than what is allowed when entering the
information from the forms toolbar. Is this possible and how do I do it? If
it's possible is there a way to "associate" the lists depending on what is
selected from the previous list?

In this case, you need to use some kind of macro solution. One possibility, a
dropdown paired with a text box, is described in the Forms section of my
website (how to print an ampersand). The other would be to use a UserForm to
display the list information, then write the appropriate text to a textbox
field. This is written up in a KB article

WD2000: How to Create a Combo Box Containing More Than 25 Items

You'd also need to use macro code for the second question.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)