Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jezebel

Default How do I convert .pdf files to .doc files and .p65 to .pdf files

Get the full version of Acrobat. Open the PDF, SaveAs Word. Bear in mind
that if the PDF was created from a non-word-processor application (Visio,
PageMaker, etc, etc) the resulting doc file may be wierd (to say the least).

"D Burton" D wrote in message
I am trying to import or change .pdf files to .doc files. I not finding
much
help. Is is possible to do or not. If it is possible, how do I do it. I
am
also trying to get .p65 files into a .pdf file, no luck. Just wondering
if
someone could help? Thanks.