Jubinell Jubinell is offline
Junior Member

Default Cannot print blank pages in Word 2010

Hi,

I'm using Word 2010 to print a document that has pages with text coupled with pages that are blank (which I created using the insert-page-break feature). However, when I try to print the entire document double-sided, only the pages with texts come out. Next, I've tried to insert some footer text for the blank pages but made the text color white...still these blank pages do not print. Next, I tried to put in some WHITE gibberish texts in the main body of the blank pages, still the blank pages do not print.

Finally, I made the gibberish body texts in the blank pages black and tried to print. Now it actually prints the blank pages with the gibberish texts.

So...how do I make Word (or is it the printer? which is RICOH MP C4500) recognize that I want it to print the blank pages as they are?

-Thank you for your help.

Last edited by Jubinell : June 7th 11 at 05:05 AM