Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
foureyesneenee foureyesneenee is offline

Default N word, can I pull email addresses from the document then email?

If I have 200 names, addresses then email addresses. typed in paragraph
format. I want to do a mail merge, so, I need word to pull each name and
address to start each letter, I also need it to personalize by saying Dear
John Doe, then, I want to email each letter, so 1. is there a way to tell
word to pull out each email address (200) to start a email? 2. Is there a way
to personalize the letters having word recognize the names to put after DEAR?