garfield-n-odie

If you have a document that contains "some words" highlighted or colored
as you like, then you can add the highlighted or colored words as
formatted AutoCorrect entries. Once the words are in your AutoCorrect
list, then each time you type one of the words, Word will automatically
replace the word with the formatted AutoCorrect entry for that word.

Anoron wrote:

There are some words that I tend to use too much when I type. I would like to
get Word XP to flag them in some way (highlight them, color their text, or
something like that) so that I can easily see where and how much I have used
them. It would be awesome if I could color-code the list. Will Word do
anything like this?