Dian Chapman, MVP, MOS

I can't remember exactly, but I believe you can add a space after very
to pick up just the word?

If that doesn't work and it's not explained in the article, email Greg
Chapman through MouseTrax.com from the Contact Us page and he will get
back to you with info. In fact, if it doesn't do it now, he might even
add in that feature if he has time????

(And feel free to send him your "great" comments...I know he'll
appreciate it!wink)

Dian D. Chapman, Technical Consultant
Microsoft MVP, MOS Certified
Editor/TechTrax Ezine

Free Tutorials: http://www.mousetrax.com/techtrax
Free Word eBook: www.mousetrax.com/books.html
Optimize your business docs: www.mousetrax.com/consulting
Learn VBA the easy way: www.mousetrax.com/techcourses.html

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 15:13:02 -0800, ?B?QW5vcm9u?=
wrote:

That is so helpful that I am planning to mention it to the rest of my writers
guild! I do have one question though. Is there a way to make it flag only
entire words (for example it is coloring the word "very" -- even in the word
everything)? Thanks.

"Dian Chapman, MVP, MOS" wrote:

Download the free "Word Crayon" from my site at
www.mousetrax.com/downloads.html that was build for this very
purpose...and be sure to check out the TechTrax article associated
with it for details.

You can use it to create a list of words and add any colors you want.
Then run it against any docs and you'll get the highlight notification
you want.

BTW...a newspaper editor created a cliche list as an enhancement to
it...and I plan to add that in the February issue of TechTrax
(www.mousetrax.com/techtrax) should you want to also add that next
month.

Enjoy!

Dian D. Chapman, Technical Consultant
Microsoft MVP, MOS Certified
Editor/TechTrax Ezine

Free Tutorials: http://www.mousetrax.com/techtrax
Free Word eBook: www.mousetrax.com/books.html
Optimize your business docs: www.mousetrax.com/consulting
Learn VBA the easy way: www.mousetrax.com/techcourses.html

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 19:33:03 -0800, ?B?QW5vcm9u?=
wrote:

There are some words that I tend to use too much when I type. I would like to
get Word XP to flag them in some way (highlight them, color their text, or
something like that) so that I can easily see where and how much I have used
them. It would be awesome if I could color-code the list. Will Word do
anything like this?