Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lisa N. Lisa N. is offline

Default my printed document looks different from the document on the s

I do not know if this was done, however, I did check to see if needed to be
upgraded. It did not solve the problem. This is only happening with an
occasional document, not every time.

Thanks, L.
"CyberTaz" wrote:

Have you updated the print driver since upgrading to '07?
--
Regards |:)
Bob Jones

"Lisa N." wrote in message
I have a Word 07 document (created from scratch not converted from an old
version or WP). The document is printing as a three page document but
appears
to be a four page document on the screen. I have checked the margins,
header/footer, window orphan, hidden text, section breaks and generally
reviewed the document. None of these things seem to be causing the problem
and nothing else is jumping out at me. I am completely stumped and would
appreciate any suggestions or answers to solve this problem. Thanks.