Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dawn Crosier, Word MVP Dawn Crosier, Word MVP is offline

Default my printed document looks different from the document on the scree

Do you have your hidden characters showing? CTRL+SHIFT+* will toggle
them on and off. Depending on what they are - TC entries or TOA entries
that can be enough to display several extra pages when looking on
screen, but not print, since they are non-printing codes.

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

"Lisa N." wrote in message
:

I have a Word 07 document (created from scratch not converted from an old
version or WP). The document is printing as a three page document but appears
to be a four page document on the screen. I have checked the margins,
header/footer, window orphan, hidden text, section breaks and generally
reviewed the document. None of these things seem to be causing the problem
and nothing else is jumping out at me. I am completely stumped and would
appreciate any suggestions or answers to solve this problem. Thanks.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
10/3/2007 10:08 AM